
My mom came to visit this week and we had so much fun! She spent lots of time caring for Luke while I had appointments, and I really appreciated the help. Luke loved playing with his Mimi and continues to be such a happy, alert, responsive baby who smiles almost constantly. Below is a slideshow of some of our favorite new pictures from this week:
2 comments:
Is there anything cuter than a boy in overalls? Looks like you all had a wonderful weekend! Luke is SO handsome and happy! Love, Gammie and Pop Pop Davies
LUKE-
I'M GLAD YOUR MIMI HAD A CHANCE TO VISIT. I KNOW SHE MISSES YOU EVERY DAY & WISHES SHE COULD SPEND MORE TIME WITH YOU. THANKS FOR MAKING HER SMILE & PLAYING WITH HER.
P.S.- WINNIE- HERE IS A BIG HUG FROM ME SO YOU DON'T FEEL LEFT OUT.
LOVE,
UNCLE GARY
Post a Comment