Monday, August 10, 2009

The face!


Attention all blog readers:

What do you think is going through Luke's head in this picture?

A) "Is that my dirty diaper I smell or yours?"

B) Yikes! That speedo is a fashion "don't!"

C) "Oh no, Mom! Not brussel sprouts again!"

D) ???? (submissions welcome!)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Check out the 'babe'over there!!!"

Anonymous said...

Oops! That was a wet one. . .

Anonymous said...

Hey, even one year old's have to practice their teenage disgusted-with-their-parents look! Love, Grams

Anonymous said...

"Mom, I think she likes me...ugh!"

Anonymous said...

"How can I tell Mom that I could really use a milkshake about now?"

Anonymous said...

"Too young! They have to be at least 18 to 20 months older than me before the attraction kicks in."

Anonymous said...

"Sure wish I could meet my Delmar family!!" Love, Gammie and Pop Pop Davies

The Davies Family said...

I hope my girlfriend, Kate, doesn't see this diaper.

Anonymous said...

Don't tell mom, but I just ate something I found on the ground. I think it was a Cheerio???

Anonymous said...

The warden caught me AGAIN!!!
There's another extension to my sentence!

Anonymous said...

"I guess that wasn't a raisin I just picked up."

Anonymous said...

Uh Oh I'm busted!!!!