We found out today that Sprout is a GIRL!!!
We are overjoyed, and I have spent all 3 hours of Luke's nap today researching pink toile bedding for the nursery, obsessing over names for our future daughter, and mentally planning millions of details. It's so exciting to be able to picture our family with the addition of a little girl! Bring on the PINK!!
Monday, August 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I've been excited all day about the news! Love it!!!
Congrats again.......believe me you will have a ball not only with the room, but with all the clothes and shoes;) So happy for you all again!! XOXOXO
What spectacular news!!!! Luke will be a terrific older brother! Let the fun (and decorating) begin! Love, Gammie and Pop Pop Davies
Congratulations! It will be so much fun now shopping for new things. Oh course you know that I will be contributing a lot of pink. What great news.
What great news! You are going to have so much fun with girly clothes and accessories. We are so happy for you! She is one lucky little girl to have a big brother to look out for her. Congrats!
Susan Bennett
Girls Rock! So So So happy for you guys!
Yeaaaah! I can't wait to hear all about the planning, baby names, nursery, etc. It's a WHOLE new ballgame with girls, but it's soooo fun! And the bloomers are so stinken CUTE! :)
Post a Comment