
We had a wonderful time at Topsail Island last week, and Leah had her first beach vacation! The weather was beautiful and we loved spending time with our family. Here are some of our favorite pictures from our time at Topsail:







Leah with her Uncle Jef

Nutty was always smiling for Aunt Molly





More of our beach pictures (also in our Winterhoff Family Photo Albums ):
3 comments:
Beautiful pictures Carrie! Leah and Luke are beautiful! I love the picture of Leah on the beach!! I want to bite those legs!!XOXO
Too many wonderful pics to pick a favorite but Leah in the beach chair is one and Luke with his construction vehicles is another! Looks like the entire family had a ball. Enjoy Rehoboth now! Love, Gammie and Pop Pop Davies
Those were some great pictures! I love the one with Luke looking for fish in the sand hole! I wish I could have been there with you all. I hope to see all of you soon!
Love, Laura
Post a Comment