Thursday, August 23, 2012
Wedding Bells
My conversation with Luke this morning:
"Buddy, today is a very special day. It's the day each year that we celebrate Mommy and Daddy getting married."
Luke's eyes lit up and he excitedly asked: "Are you and Daddy going to get married again today?!"
Mommy: "No sweetie, but we will look at pictures and remember our wedding day."
Luke reached for my hand and solemnly said, "Then I will marry you today, Mommy."
How blessed am I to have TWO such incredible Winterhoff guys to call my own!
Happy 9th anniversary to the love of my life... What an amazing journey of love, laughter, and friendship it has been so far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congratulations to you both! You are such an inspiration to so many and are loved by all. I am so very, very happy you found each other years ago.
Love to you both,
Dad
All of us who love you were blessed by that special day and rejoice with you! Love, Bean
So sweet! Hope you had a wonderful anniversary!
Post a Comment