We have our own little snowman outside as part of our holiday decor this year. Last week while Mark was off work, he came up with a craft project for the children and repurposed our fall pumpkins. With smocks, paint brushes, and some white paint, my 3 little artists transformed our autumnal decorations into an adorable Frosty the Snowman:
We dressed up the kids in their winter coats to take pictures with Frosty last week, but I have to confess that it was almost 70 degrees earlier that day (I'm not complaining!!):
Frosty looks adorable at the bottom of our front steps, and his smiling face greets all of our neighbors, too!
Happy December!






2 comments:
What a great idea. Daddy sure has a super imagination and I'm sure Luke and Leah enjoyed the project immensely. You all are very creative.
Love to all,
Grandpa
BOY would we like to take credit for Mark's creative genes....adorable! Love, Bean
Post a Comment