Sunday, February 24, 2013

If I had $100...


Luke's class celebrated their 100th day of preschool last week with lots of fun activities.  One of their projects was to write what they would do if they had $100.  The children's answers which were posted proudly on a bulletin board and included cute responses such as "I would go to McDonalds," and "I would buy an American Girl Doll."

Here was Luke's answer:


 
When I asked Luke about his unique response, he said, "Mommy, that means I could buy ONE HUNDRED things, and not just one!"
 
And seeing the world through a 4-year-old's eyes, where quantity far often supercedes quailty, I giggled at my smart little man's idea.  I knew his finance-minded Daddy would appreciate this ingenuity of this answer, too.   
 
Later that same afternoon, Luke requested to wear his pirate costume while watching a video, and sat motionless on the couch in this position:
 
 
My, how this preschooler keeps us entertained each day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are AT LEAST 100 things we love about that dear pirate.....glad he's protecting his homestead! Love, Bean

Anonymous said...

Smart young man! LOVE the costume, too! Love from Gammie and Pops Davies