Thursday, October 24, 2013

Halloween Costume Reveal

 
 
The children are pirates this year for Halloween.  Yep, all three of them.  Thanks to a great authentic Jack Sparrow costume from Disney World that our neighbors passed down to us, Luke has wanted to be a pirate for months.  Luckily, Leah just goes along with the flow and looks up to her big brother so much that if he says that he is going to be a pirate, then she wants to be a pirate, too.  And poor Winnie just puts up with it all (although I think she may have protested a bit more if she knew how excited I was to search the internet and find a coordinating doggie pirate scarf for her!):
 
 
 

So far, our little pirates have been happy to model their costumes, but somehow were still surprised when they checked out each other's outfits:
Wait, you're a pirate, too?
 
We've been practicing our fierce pirate faces, complete with eye patches:
'
 
And perfecting our friendly pirate expressions, as well:



I'm not sure how many more years I can get away with my children agreeing to coordinate costumes, but it certainly makes this holiday-loving Mama very happy to see my little pirates together! 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AARRGGHH! These are the 3 cutest pirates ever.....they should get a nice haul of treats by terrorizing the neighbors! Love, Bean