Thursday, January 9, 2014

Leah's 3rd Birthday

 
Our little Peanut turned 3 on Saturday, and we celebrated with a rainbow party.  It was our first full weekend in North Carolina, and our friends drove up from Greenville to celebrate Leah's birthday with us.  It was the such a wonderful gift, for us to be able to share Leah's special day with people who are so dear to us.
 
There were rainbow-themed decorations,  

 
presents for the birthday girl, 
 
 
 
 
...and a rainbow cake for our 3 year-old!
Colette is Leah's best friend, and her sister, Zola, went to preschool with Luke.

My favorite photo series from Leah's birthday is the following of her opening a special present from Luke.  I took Luke shopping and he picked out and wrapped his little sister's present himself.  I love their expressions here:
 
It's Stuffy the Dragon (a character from Doc McStuffins, which Leah LOVES)!
She loves her Bubbie so much!

Happy birthday, sweet girl.  May all your wishes come true!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a special birthday Leah had!!! I, too, love the expressions of Leah and Luke as she opens his gift! It really IS more fun to give than receive! Happy Birthday to a special little angel from Gammie Davies!

Anonymous said...

I was amused by Luke's "too cool to really smile" expression.....and Leah's looks of pure delight! Happy Birthday, sweet girl! Love, Bean

Kristin said...

Wow, 3 already??!! Happy Birthday pretty girl, we hope you enjoyed your day!!������