
Hello from Luke and Happy Election Day to all!
My mom and I went to vote today, and it got me thinking about my civic duties as a baby and my potential future in politics. I think I may run for office someday, and I'm currently working on my platform. Here are a few of the issues I feel passionately about and will work toward as your future leader:
1) Elimination of the importation and distribution of any pureed or strained green vegetables.
2) Redistribution of toys through mandatory consignment sales, toy swaps, and recycling programs. We need to spread the wealth!
3) Giving veto power to all babies when their parents dress them up in costumes, holiday garb, or any clothing categorized as "festive".
4) Investment of unlimited funds to create a universal vaccine for all babies. We need to combine all of our vaccinations into one single shot, so that we don't have to be stuck multiple times at each doctor's visit.
5) Repeal the Bush tax cuts and replace them with nap time for everyone.
My platform will be based on Change.
Change bedtime to 10 p.m.!
Change your tone of voice- no more Baby Talk (we understand everything you say)!
and last but not least,
Change my diaper, please!
5 comments:
Oh my goodness-how adorable!!!! I like your platform, Luke! Sounds better than what I have heard from the major candidates! Babies-unite! Love, Gammie Davies
We love looking at Luke and hearing what he has to say.Hope to see you soon
P.S. We think Luke looks really good in red!!!
The Smiths
LUKE-
I'm ready to write your name in for ANY office you decide to run for. I love your platform & am willing to do whatever is needed to help your run for office!
Will see you in a couple of weeks!!!
CAN' WAIT!!! Hi to your sister & Mom & Dad too.
love, Uncle Gary
Our future is in good hands! Love, Grams
You are SO clever! This was hilarious. Glad to see Luke has such a good, policy-minded head on his shoulders! And he's good- lookin', too!!
Love, Cheryl and family
Post a Comment