Sunday, November 30, 2008

Giving Thanks


We spent a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend in Pennsylvania with my family, full of great food, visits from friends, and lots of attention for Luke! We realize how much we have to be thankful for this year, and holidays seem to have special significance as we watch Luke experience so many things for the first time.



Luke donned his Thanksgiving outfits proudly, although I'm not sure Winnie was thrilled with her turkey scarf!




Luke also loved playing with his Mimi and Grandpa...




...and posed proudly with some of his favorite girls!




Another magical "first" occurred when Luke saw Santa Claus arrive on his sleigh at the Macy's Thanksgiving parade. Look at that face full of wonder!




A new tradition for Baby Luke:

Opening "Pre-Christmas" presents on Thanksgiving Day




Below is a slideshow of some of our other favorite pictures from our Thanksgiving weekend:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun.....so glad Luke is learning to open presents....he and Winnie can fight over the tissue paper when you come see us! Love, Grams and Poppy

Anonymous said...

It appears that the entire Winterhoff family enjoyed the festivities! Adorable pictures of a beautiful family! Keep blogging-we love to see and read about you! Love, Gammie and Pop Pop Davies

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting to see those pictures all weekend - they are definitely as cute as I expected! Love all of the holiday-themed outfits! -Linda

Anonymous said...

LUKE- I HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD TIME, I KNOW I DID!! KEEP PRACTICING THE WAVE. I'M EXCITED TO SEE YOU IN 3 WEEKS. LOVE, UNCLE GARY
PS- I HOPE YOUR SISTER IS FEELING BETTER