Thursday, December 11, 2008

On the Move!

Our little man is becoming mobile! Although Luke isn't crawling yet, he is certainly on the move! Recently, he likes to be on his tummy on our hardwood floor where he is able to spin in circles. I think he looks like he is breakdancing, and it certainly makes us laugh! Below is a video of Luke proudly showing off his newfound mobility:



Luke also seems to love "dancing" while in his Exersaucer. He bounces up and down and stays very busy. I am embracing these days of being able to keep Luke in one place, before I begin chasing him all over our house! Here's our little jumping bean in action:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been checking the website daily in anticipation of the breakdancing video, and it was worth the wait! How hilarious those 2 videos are! We loved them!
Love, Linda and Mike

Anonymous said...

I think Dancing with the Stars is in his future-he has quite the moves! Adorable! Love, Gammie and Pop Pop Davies

Anonymous said...

LUKE- 8 DAYS!!!!! YEA!!!!
WE ARE SO EXCITED!!
NICE JOB ON THE GOING MOBILE.
LOVE,
UNCLE GARY