Saturday, February 28, 2009

Mimi's visit (narrated by Luke)


Hi everyone- It's Luke! I had so much fun when my Mimi came to visit last weekend. Here is a pictoral essay of some of the highlights of our time together:

We started out the weekend relaxing, catching up, and reading the paper.



Next, I decided that I wanted to make Mimi a nice breakfast on Saturday morning. Here I am searching for cookware in my cabinet.



I know that there are eggs and bacon in here somewhere...



I showed off my driving skills as we took a cruise around the neighborhood.



Mimi let me stay up late to party when she baby-sat me on Saturday night. Don't tell Mom and Dad!



On Sunday, we went out to lunch after church. Here I am perusing the menu with my mom.


I love going to restaurants now that I eat big boy food!



We had such a great time playing together last weekend. Come back soon, Mimi! We miss you! Love, Luke (and family)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LUKE-
It looks like you had a great time!
Mimi was very happy to see you, and can't wait until her visit next month.
Love,
Uncle Gary