
Today we went to Chocolate World, and Luke had his first taste of how sweet Hershey, PA is! Growing up in central Pennsylvania, Chocolate World was one of my favorite local attractions, and today, Mimi, Luke, and I went on the ride there that tours the chocolate making process. There are colorful lights, lively music, life-sized characters, and the best part: free samples at the end of the ride, all while the smell of fresh chocolate is piped through the facility! Luke especially liked running through all of the displays of chocolate paraphernalia, and we even shared a special treat, his first milkshake, made with Hershey's ice cream! What a delicious day we had!

"Chocolate World, here I come!"
(I love how his Buddha Belly leads the way!)

"Mom, can I have just this one?"

So much chocolate, so little time!

Giant bottles of Hershey Syrup

Sipping a milkshake after the ride- Yummy!

Mimi & Luke in the gardens outside Chocolate World

Mama with her sweet Hershey Kiss!
2 comments:
Luke is such a great healthy eater...it's good to see his Grammy's chocolate genes aren't totally recessive! Love, Grams
To all that read these comments- You should know that the milkshake was VANILLA & poor P42008 was denied any chocolate by the Warden. To be subjected to the wonderful smells & not get a taste, may be cruel & unusual punishment by said Warden.
Uncle Gary
Post a Comment