Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fall Fashion Preview

Mommy's interpretation of a cute fall outfit for our little man:

(Mark commented that Luke looks like he is going to his first day of boarding school in this outfit, but I think it is adorable!)


Daddy's more casual, vest-less version:

(I think that Luke looks like he just left a frat party here!)


Despite our differences in opinon regarding appropriate attire, Mommy and Daddy both agree that this kid is so cute that we can't stand it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable is right! Luke even looks like he enjoys posing! I couldn't help but notice Mark even gave him his favorite hair-look....the combless one! I don't like the idea of his going to boarding school OR frat parties! Love, Grams

Anonymous said...

GQ here he comes! This child has GOT to become a model!!! Adorable! Love, Gammie and Pops Davies

The Libutti Family said...

I could kiss that kid all day. BTW, all the holiday outfits are out at Gymboree, Crazy 8s and Children's Place (you have to hunt for them at Children's Place website... they're not grouped together). You KNOW what a freak I am for Holiday wear!!! You ALSO KNOW that my three babies will be all coordinated this year!!! Hope to have some exciting news soon!!!

Anonymous said...

You need to send these pics in to Gymboree and the Children's Place...they would take him as a model for sure. Oh BTW...Eden has her first tooth with another on the way. Mandy