
This is where Leah fell asleep for her afternoon nap today. She's right in the middle of our family room floor. I put her on a blanket on her back to play so I could get some things done, and heard her quietly fussing for a few minutes. When I went to check on her, she was sound asleep. Poor, neglected second child. I NEVER would have allowed Luke to be alone long enough to let this happen. With my firstborn, I would have been in tune to his cues of fatiuge and taken him up to his nursery where we would have completed our very structured routine of reading books, swaddling, nursing, and bedtime. However, I did learn something the first time around: Let sleeping babies lie. And at least I took a picture to document it and am writing about it on our blog. Precious little girl- It's not her fault that she's such an easy baby and that her parents are so much more relaxed this time around, leaving her to be plopped down anywhere. Sweet dreams, little one!
No comments:
Post a Comment