Thursday, March 15, 2012

All in a Day's Work

Things we accomplished this morning on an otherwise unplanned stay-at-home with Mommy day:

1. Constructed a skyscraper:



2. Composed a masterpiece:



3. Went on a camping adventure:







4. Spotted a seasonal celebrity:




After these pictures were taken, I glanced at the clock. It wasn't even 8:30 a.m. yet... It's no wonder we are all exhausted at the end of the day!!




P.S. One happy little boy is sleeping in his tent tonight (along with his 1,000 stuffed am-i-dals) as a special treat. Sweet dreams, Baboo!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What pure joy in those beautiful faces!!! What an exciting morning for you all! I recall vividly when C and B would get up at 4 am (they both did this for a few weeks each at a very early age) and I would look at the clock at 8 am and thought it HAD to be 2 pm!!!! Love, Gammie D

Anonymous said...

Sweet dreams to YOU, dear Mommy! Though it wouldn't surprise me that you're too TIRED to dream! Love these pix! Bean

David said...

Sweet Dreams indeed! I got my L&L shot for the day and my mood has improved immensely.
Love to all,
Grandpa

Anonymous said...

You found lots of things to do on Luke's day off! Then I read further....8am :) Back to a normal schedule this week :). Xoxo nicole