
Mimi came to visit us over President's Day weekend, and Luke spent the entire week leading up to her visit asking, "Is that Mimi's plane?" every time he saw an airplane in the sky. Needless to say, he was very excited when Mimi finally arrived. We had a fun time playing at our house, having a girls' lunch and shopping outing, and visiting with Mimi. Luke and Mimi spent the morning together on Monday while I took Leah to Kindermusik class, and I think that Luke showed her every stuffed animal and toy in our entire house. Nutty gave Mimi many of her signature hugs, and was a smiley, sweet baby who adored snuggling with her grandmother. One of my favorite things was after we dropped Mimi off at the airport on Tuesday, Luke spontaneously announced, "I love Mimi!" Such a fun time we had!




1 comment:
It appears that EVERYONE had a wonderful time! I am sure Mimi LOVES being a grandma-who wouldn't? Love from Gammie and Popsicle Davies
Post a Comment